As organisations prepare to open up for business under Covid-19 restrictions, it is important we ensure that we have the strategies, policies, and procedures in place to protect our employees, customers, and operations during this pandemic.
Over the past four months we have been following the Return to Work Safely Protocol, which was designed to support employers and employees to put measures in place that will prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. It is a very valuable guideline for businesses and organisations.
In order to ensure our community centre is a safe environment for our employees and service users, below are the measures implemented by our team.
- Reviewed all our health and safety plans, and safety statements to reflect Covid-19 protocols.
- Conducted ‘Return to Work’ re-induction for all our employees prior to their return to the work-place.
- All employees completed Covid-19 training course, which outlined all the protocols to be followed.
- Implemented a comprehensive cleaning routine and social distancing policy to safeguard our employees and third-party suppliers.
- Implemented an emergency response procedure and set up an isolation area, should there be a suspected case in the centre.
- Introduced new signage promoting social distancing and hand sanitation.
We will continue to communicate with our customers and community partners on further developments over the coming months.